The pot bearings for bridges are used to support high vertical loads using limited elastic blocks enclosed in "pots". The railway pot bearings for freight can adapt to a spin of up to 30mrad.
As a mechanical component that is inevitable to manage the bridge structure, support is one of its most important structural components. Its installation, monitoring, maintenance, and replacement require special attention.
The Yongxi pot bearings for bridges provide three operating modes, allowing different translation and rotation to adapt to the functions of each structure:
● Guide slide
● Free slide
1. There are five levels of beam capacity: 1000KN, 1500KN, 2000KN, 2500KN，3000KN.
There are 21 levels of the vertical bearing capacity: 3500KN, 4000KN, 4500KN, 5000KN, 5500KN, 6000KN, 7000KN, 8000KN, 90000KN, 10000KN, 12500KN, 15000KN, 17500KN, 20000KN, 22500KN, 25000KN, 27500KN, 30000KN, 35000KN, 40000KN, 45000KN.
2. Design horizontal main force:
The design horizontal force of the fixed bearing, the longitudinal movable bearing in the transverse bridge direction, and the transverse movable bearing along the bridge direction is 15%, 20%, 30% and 40% of the vertical design bearing capacity of the bearings:
● 15%-In the area with a peak ground acceleration is Ag ≤ 0.1g
● 20%-In the area with a peak ground acceleration is 0.1g<Ag≤0.15g
● 30%-In the area with a peak ground acceleration is 0.15g<Ag≤0.2g
● 40%-In the area with a peak ground acceleration is 0.2g<Ag≤0.3g
The design horizontal force of the two direction movable bearing in all directions, along the bridge direction of the longitudinal movable bearing and in the transverse direction of the transverse movable bearing is 5% of the vertical design bearing capacity.
3. Structure and Displacement
① Longitudinal displacement of bidirectional movable bearing and longitudinal movable bearing:
When the loading capacity is 1000-3000 KN, the Longitudinal displacement is ±30mm,
When the loading capacity is 3500-45000KN, the longitudinal displacement can be ±50mm, ±100mm, ±150mm, ±200mm.
② Transverse design displacement of bidirectional movable bearing and transverse movable bearing
4. Design friction coefficient of movable bearing:
● Normal temperature type: μ≤0.03,
● Cold-resistant type: μ≤0.05
5. Applicable range of temperature:
● Normal temperature type -25℃~+60℃ adopts neoprene or natural rubber;
● Cold-resistant type -40℃~+60℃ adopts EPDM or natural rubber.
6. When the slope of the project line is 0-20 ‰, The top surface wedge angle of upper support plate is changed to meet the slope requirements of the beam.
● When the slope of the project line is 0‰<i<4‰, no wedge angle is set of the upper support plate.
● When the project slope is 4‰<i<12‰, the slope of top surface of upper bridge bearing plate is preset to be 8 ‰ slope.
● When the slope is 12‰<i<20‰, The top surface wedge angle of upper support plate is preset to be 16 ‰.
When the slope of the project is greater than 20 ‰, Instead of setting wedge angle on the top surface of upper support plate, adjust the slope at the bottom of the beam.
7. The minimum distance L between the edge of the bearing base plate and the outer edge of the support pad stone shall meet the requirements of the following table
|Design vertical bearing capacity(KN)||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||3500||4000||4500||5000|
|Design vertical bearing capacity(KN)||5500||6000||7000||8000||9000||10000||12500||15000||17500|
|Design vertical bearing capacity(KN)||20000||22500||25000||27500||30000||35000||40000||45000|
Minka also provides a variety of design according to customized specifications
● Vertical load adjustment
● Bearing with the needs of the needed level
● Cylindrical bearing and other torque restriction bearing
● Bearing -sticky damped or impact transmission unit with an integrated seismic device
● Various types of enhanced bearings, including double -cover spherical bearing, have a mechanism to support the load in use
● The sliding pads for all types of sliding, launching or sliding operations are used to use improved sliding materials
You may also want to know
Bridge pot bearing structure
As a substitute for heavy steel sliding bearing. The railway pot bearing is composed of a circular non-tone rubber pad that is completely closed in a steel pot.
What is the difference between pot bearing and elastic bridge bearing?
Elastic bearings are the most cost-effective solutions for low vertical loads, small movements and small rotation. The railway pot bearing design is used to support high vertical loads using limited elastic blocks enclosed in "pots".
Send A Message
Whether you'd like to get more info on what, why and how we do what we do, need help with what you're creating,would like to partner up or just say hi!---we'd love to hear from you.