Rubber wall bumper also known as EPDM rubber bumper or rubber wall protection can be installed to wall, concrete or brick, absorbing and deflecting impact from wheeled traffic to give wall protection and reduce maintenance costs.
1. Convenient installation: Along with fixing bolts, it's easy for the operator to attach the product onto the wall via pre-drilled fixing holes.
2. All-round and full protection: The extruded EPDM rubber can fully protect vehicles and the walls,several units can be installed together to provide
3. Durable for usage: Made from black EPDM rubber, the rubber wall guid has long service life span.
4. Excellent weather resistance, impact resistance and stain proof.
Rubber wall protection has been developed to offer heavy duty protection against severe damage caused by wheeled traffic, such as trolleys and carts. Suitable for the protection of walls, corners and columns in areas such as manufacturing, warehousing and loading bays, back of house retail, hospital service corridors and car parks.
As a professional heavy duty rubber bumper exporter, Yongxi Enterprises provides high quality rubber wall guards and various rubber products with wholesale price, welcome to contact us for detailed information!
|Durometer||ASTM D412||70+/-5 shore A|
|Tensile Strength PSI||ASTM D412||1750min|
|Tear Strength||ASTM D624||229 Ibs./in.Min|
|Impact resistance||ASTM D2632||75%|
|Low temp brittleness||ASTM D4746||-40 degrees F min|
|Ozone||ASTM D1171||114hrs@102degrees F;20% strain-no cracks|
|Deflection||ASTM D575||60, 000ft/Ibs-3"(76mm)with no ruptures|
A. Examine substrates and wall areas, with installer present, for compliance with requirements for installation tolerances and other conditions affecting performance of work.
1. Examine walls to which impact-resistant wall protection will attached for blocking, grounds, and other solid backing that have been installed in the locations required for secure attachment of support fasteners.
2. For impact-resistant wall-protection units attached with adhesive or foam tape, verify compatibility with and suitability of substrates, including compatibility with existing finishes or primers.
B. Proceed with installation only after unsatisfactory conditions have been corrected.
Send A Message
Whether you'd like to get more info on what, why and how we do what we do, need help with what you're creating,would like to partner up or just say hi!---we'd love to hear from you.