The lead rubber bearing is composed of multi-layer elastic material and vulcanized reinforced steel plate with central lead core, which is a practical and economical seismic isolation choice.
Lead rubber bearing (LRB), also known as lead rubber bearing, similar to high damping rubber bearing, is an important part of vibration isolation bearing.
It is composed of multi-layer elastic material and vulcanized reinforced steel plate with central lead core.
Generally, the rubber of lead rubber bearing is natural rubber, which is more flexible than elastic bearing.
Lead, which is used in the manufacture of lead rubber bearings, is a ductile metal material.
Lead core can not only bear heavy load and horizontal force, but also absorb energy through the plastic deformation of hysteresis damping.
The lead rubber bearing is pressed by a lead core with a purity of 99.9% to enter the center vertically or around the plate rubber bearing.
Because the damping can be selected by adjusting the diameter or section of the lead core, the design of the support has great flexibility.
Under the repeated action of load, lead rubber bearing can maintain good fatigue resistance and durability.
At the same time, the existence of lead core increases the early stiffness of the bearing, which is helpful to control the wind response and resist the micro-vibration of the foundation.
The energy absorption of lead rubber bearing is mainly realized by the elastic-plastic deformation of lead.
Lead bar is considered as an ideal damper because of its low yield strength and good fatigue performance under elastic-plastic deformation.
1.High purity lead. We use a high purity lead core in our lead rubber bearings, which is free of any impurities.
2. High level of damping of up to 30%.
3. Excellent cycle fatigue resistance, acid and alkali resistance.
4. It has enough vertical and horizontal stiffness to stably support the superstructure and ensure that the basic period of the superstructure is extended to 1.5-3.0 seconds.
5. Resistant to aging. Bearing surfaces are coated with a rubber layer to protect the inner rubber.
6. Horizontal stiffness is less affected by vertical compression load.
7. Convenient design and construction.
8. Large enough horizontal deformation capacity to ensure that there will be no instability under strong earthquakes.
9. Sufficient durability, larger than the design life of general building structures.
Lead rubber bearing is the main branch of the seismic isolation system, which is widely used in large structures such as highway bridges, railroad bridges and nuclear power plants to minimize the damage of dynamic loads such as earthquakes.
As a professional supplier of bridge bearings, Yongxi Enterprises provides high-quality lead rubber bearings and has passed various professional certifications. We can also customize according to customer needs. If you have any needs, please feel free to contact us.