Basic functions and application fields of inflatable pipe plugs:
Multi-size inflation tube plugs and flexible bypass tube plugs offer versatility, flexibility and durability with enhanced ozone protection natural rubber construction. Also known as inflatable culvert plugs or inflatable balloon pipe plugs, Inflatable pipe plugs are designed to temporarily seal pipes in sewage, industrial and plumbing systems. Maintenance engineering or testing.
Inflatable pipe plugs features:
1. The pipe plug balloon is used as plugs, water/air test plugs or leak locating back plugs.
2. Small and flexible design can enter larger pipelines through branch pipes.
3. Pipe plugs expand to eight times their size to prevent fluid flow during repairs or block pipes or drains in the event of a leak
4. Highly flexible, thus conforming to almost any piping configuration.
5. UV resistant, made of synthetic material, so high pressure inflatable pipe plugs won't age like a molded rubber stopper.
6. The compact size of inflatable plumbing plug takes up very little storage space, making it ideal for on-the-go.
DAC High Pressure Pipe Plug:
|Model||Min. Pipe Diameter(mm)||Max. Pipe Diameter(mm)||Inflating Pressure(Bar)||Back Pressure(Bar)||PlugDia.(mm)||PlugLength(mm)|
DACH Inflatable Pipe Plug:
|Model||Min. Pipe Dia.(mm)||Max. Pipe Dia.(mm)||Inflating Pressure(Bar)||Back Pressure(Bar)||PlugDia.(mm)||PlugLength(mm)|
Single Size Pipe Plug:
|Model||Plug Diameter (mm)||Plug Length (mm)||Back Pressure (Bar)|
Matters needing attention:
1. Determine the type, size and pressure requirements of the inflatable pipe plugs required to perform the work. Each pipe opening must be accurately measured to determine its size. In addition, please also kindly pay attention to the opening type of pipeline and consider whether it is appropriate.
2. Inflatable pipe plugs are only used in their specified pipe sizes.
3. Inflating the pipe plug to the required pressure is essential to prevent detachment (due to under inflation) or rupture of the plug (due to over inflation).
4. Do not use inflatable pipe plugs without knowing the correct inflation pressure and back test pressure. Do not inflate the plug outside the pipe.
5. Always insert the plug fully into the pipe plus a portion equivalent to one pipe diameter.
6. Do not inflate the plug on sharp objects – clean the pipe before installing the plug.
7. Back pressure or test pressure higher than the maximum rating of the plug may cause the plug to shift. Do not use pneumatic plugs without knowing the correct inflation pressure and back test pressure.
8. Blocking or support must be used to prevent the pipe plug from moving or falling off completely.
9. Note: our inflatable pipe plugs are suitable for clean and dry pipes. Algae, mold, sand, oil, grease and other foreign matters may significantly reduce the ability of the plug to inhibit its rated maximum back pressure or test pressure.
10. Always stay away from "danger areas"
All contractors, employers, end users:
Any person involved in pipe handling or installation DACHENG inflatable pipe plug must be instructed to use the inflatable pipe plug correctly. It is your responsibility to correctly comply with all safety regulations and rules related to use. All end users must be aware of the dangers posed by abuse, misuse or improper blocking or restriction. Proper use and maintenance is the full responsibility of the customer, the buyer and the user.
|Height of Water(M)||BAR||Height of Water(M)||BAR|
Send A Message
Whether you'd like to get more info on what, why and how we do what we do, need help with what you're creating,would like to partner up or just say hi!---we'd love to hear from you.